If you ever want to become the ultimate pickup artist, it is essential that you join a PUA Forum. Other members of the forum freely share advice about social skills, openers, game, relationships and so much more. The best thing is that these forums have members across the globe — members with a wide variety of age, culture and life experience. Forums have a search feature to help you see if there is already a lot of advice posted about your topic. Below are the top three reasons for guys to join a forum, and for the record – this is the one we recommend.
1. Forums help you get started.Whether you have trouble approaching women or have social anxiety in general, joining a PUA forum is an easy way to acquire the tools of seduction. Imagine that you are at a club and approach your target, who is with her friend. You introduce yourself to her friend and all is going well. You even get to dance with your intended target for a while.
Suddenly, the friend pulls your girl away and starts grinding with her. You leave without a phone number.
What went wrong?
The problem in this situation is that you did not create any tension between the women. When the friend pulled your girl away to grind with her, you could have confronted the friend in a joking way — perhaps asking something like, “Are you jealous?” Remember you need to be Mr Smooth to make this work.
Alternatively, if you had a friend with you, you could have sent him a signal to help you. This is the kind of advice that you will see in a PUA forum.
2. Members help you to reading between the lines. How often have you had an exchange with a woman and left the conversation wondering, “What just happened there?” You may have even asked yourself, “What did she mean by that?” If you frequent a PUA forum, you are almost guaranteed to get situational advice quickly. Are you experiencing a language barrier? Did a girl approach you at a party and you suddenly lost your ability to speak? Are you uncertain whether or not you have been cast into the friend zone?
Recently, a member managed to approach a woman and get her phone number. He posted on the forum to explain his situation. He had texted the woman twice in the week after meeting her but he received no response. Finally, he sent her a third text saying that he was going to a cool lounge and he asked her if she would like to join him. She finally responded, saying that she had been meaning to go. The kicker was when she said that she would bring a friend with her. “What does this mean?” he asked the forum. Other members responded, saying that he showed too much interest and he missed an opportunity to raise the sexual tension via text. However, while he made a classic mistake, it is likely that he learned a lesson and will not make the same mistake next time.
3. Also, there are social circumstances that make guys extra-anxious about women. These circumstances include age differences, women newly out of relationships, men dating women that they have met through the Internet and long-distance relationships. Maybe you have met a great woman through a dating site and are afraid that you will botch your first date by running out of things to talk about. Search a forum and you will find suggested mid-game conversation starters such as:
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- What is your favorite website?
- Where were you on September 11, 2001?
- If you could live in any country, where would you live?
- What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
A lot of men have difficulty approaching women, and even the guys that can open well sometimes have trouble closing or maintaining sexual tension. The trick is to be prepared. This is why joining a pua forum is a key step towards becoming a master pickup artist.